Even being a big fan of the film industry, it's hard for me to decide which is my favorite movie, When I try to think and remember which movie has leave a mark on me or impressed me, I directly think about my emotions and what movies causes on me at the moment when I watch it, In this aspect, I could say that some movies I've seen have caused me very intense emotions.

but I always remember one in particular with more details, its name is Climax and it's directed by a French director.

This movie could be be part of the genre of psychological horror film, in the film, concepts like arts, dance and drugs are combined, but in a way that you manage to introduce yourself into the environment that is being lived inside the film, I remember the first time I saw it, it was at a sleepover with two friends and one of them recommended seeing it, in the middle of the movie they both fell asleep and I was the only one awake and in shock watching the movie. While I was watching it I felt quite intense emotions, such as anxiety, confusion, shock and fear, but at the same time I couldn't stop watching it, it´s was amazing to see what a movie can do to you.

I think that different genres of cinema have always caught my attention, some more than others, during the quarantine of 2020 my great hobby during the week was watching movies, but the type of film that was always recommended by Friends to me or considered worldwide as cinema classics, I discovered very incredible films during that time, of diverse genres, but to be honest, I've always been more attracted to psychological horror films, I’m the kind of person who enjoys watching horror movies, being alone or with someone. But not simple horror movies, I like those movies that can play with your emotions and generate some discomfort when you see it, I feel that somehow I leave my comfort zone of daily emotions, its pretty amazing

Comentarios

  1. Hello Vale
    It is incredible how some movies have that attraction, that you cannot stop looking at them, although you may not like what you see, I remember that years ago the same thing happened to me with the movie Coraline, greetings

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares